Friday 13 April 2012

About this blog and Me

In all of my posts, I will just keep everything as short as possible, probably in report and point form. The shorter the better :). In this way, I can save my time to write and at the same time, saving your time reading as well.

“Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft building progress by weight.” - quoted from Bill Gates.
In fact, I am just being too lazy to write a verbose post and I am not good in writing at all. Hence, I will write my blog posts just like the way I write my code.


Let's start with some of my backgrounds:
  •  Currently, I am still pursuing my Computer Science degree. 
  • Moderate knowledge in Java programming before I begin to learn about Android programming. (My advice is you do no need to be a Java master to learn Android, but you must at least know some Java basics and understand those important characteristics of Java/OOP such as Inheritance and Encapsulation.) 
  • My school syllabus did not cover these. Therefore, I have to learn how to program Android all by myself. 
  • Have learned Android about a month ago. The exact time  spent   is actually less than 2 weeks. 
  • Write my first app (in half day) and publish it in android market in one week ago.
Purposes for creating this blog:
  • Improve my writing skills
  • Share some solutions to help those who encounter problems that I  had encountered during my apps development
  • Promote my apps
  • Perhaps I can make some money by adding some ads into this blog
In the next post, I will make some introduction to my first app (a really simple app to test market) and also android market analysis (unprofessional one, just to share some of my experience). 

No comments:

Post a Comment